I love being pregnant. Here’s a list of what’s awesome about it:
- You get to have a baby to cuddle with and love at the end!
- Feeling kicks, jabs, and somersaults
- Giving your belly high-fives
- Seeing someone else freak out about feeling or seeing baby move
- Going grocery shopping alone while you’re moderately hungry and can buy everything you want
- Strangers smiling and asking when you’re due
- Meeting other moms-to-be (strangers) and gushing about your due dates and experiences like you’re best friends
- Eating all the food!
- Snacking all the time!
- Not having to suck in your stomach
- Prepping for baby
- Picking out adorable tiny things
- Washing and folding those adorable tiny things
- Setting up baby’s room and gear
- Counting weeks/keeping up with how baby is growing
- Having others spoil you/treat you like a queen (like your husband, ALL. THE. TIME.)
- Hearing baby’s heartbeat at check ups
- Getting a sneak peek at baby through sonograms
- Daydreaming about what baby will look like and be like to hold in your arms
I’ll probably think of more as soon as I post this. Can you think of any I missed? Let me know in the comments!